SUBMIT YOUR PROFILE
Do you run a fitness or sport business in South Africa? Then you are welcome to submit your business profile for inclusion on this directory. Choose between a free basic listing or a paid premium listing.
- short description (one line)
- address and phone number
- FREE of charge
ALL PREMIUM LISTINGS INCLUDE:
- unlimited description and information, images, videos, etc
- full contact details including link to website and social media
- lead form
- appears first in directory (with other premium listing)
- a premium listing entitles you to additional bi-monthly (every two months) marketing on our social media channels.
Price of Premium Listing
FOR SMALL STUDIOS OR FOR SPORT CLUB THAT IS FOCUSED ON ONE SPORT
R2000 per year
A "small studio" includes:
- yoga / pilates / dance studio
- karate or boxing gyms
- small specialist gyms that focus on private training
- swim schools, crossfit, bootcamp organisors etc.
- also applies to services that are not-location specific - eg a coaching academy or bootcamp that occurs at different places
Examples of sport clubs focused on one sport:
- Running clubs
- Soccer clubs
- Hockey clubs
FOR PUBLIC PARTICIPATION SPORT LEAGUES:
R3500 Per year
Such as touch rugby leagues, court soccer leagues, 6-a-side cricket leagues etc
FOR LARGER GYM, FACILITY OR VENUE:
R5000 per year
Eg mountain bike tracks, court soccer, golf driving range, indoor climbing venue, private pools facilities, gyms
FOR MULTISPORT CLUBS, COUNTRY CLUBS:
R10’000 per year
Such as large sport clubs offering a variety of facilities and sports. Typically offer multiple field sports, a gym, have a pub, tennis courts etc
How To Join
Send an email to email@example.com with the following info:
- Advise if you want a basic free listing or a premium listing
- For a basic listing submit:
- Title of the business as you want it to appear
- Physical Address
- Contact number
- Contact email
- 1 image max
- Short description (400 characters max. Use charactercountonline.com to count)
- For a premium listing submit same as above and:
- Description can be unlimited and can contain image and videos
- Website URL and all other contact details and social media URL’s
- Upon reciept of the above we will advise if any further info or clarification is needed.
- We will publish your listing online (usually within the next business day)
- We will email you a link to your listing
- You may may request changes anytime
- Once you are satisfied with you listing if yours is a premium listing you will be invoiced and payment will be required within 48 hours
- SA’s most comprehensive online directory for fitness facilities and service
- Benefit from our ever increasing network of sport and fitness enthusiasts
- You will become more visible on the Internet, and by having back-links to your website / blog / Facebook page, etc, you will improve your own Google rankings.
- You will benefit from an extensive marketing campaign to promote our listings
- We promote premium listings on social media for free.
1. How do you distinguish a "small studio" from a "gym, facility or venue" ?
If the place is primarily a place to be taught in a class or one-on-one environment, then we deem it a small studio (even if it includes gym facilities). If a business is primarily a offering its facilities and premises in a non-taught environment, then we deem it a "gym, facility or venue".
2. I'm a fitness service provider, but I do not have a facility or address. Can I list on GetSporty?
No, getsporty does not list service providers and virtual trainers unless they operate from a specific location.